Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or frying pan and often mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Cooked rice can be the primary ingredient which will have myriad additional ingredients to add flavor including onions for extra taste; shallots are also usually added along with scallions (green onion) leeks and garlic for an even better-tasting meal!
Groundnut Masala Rice Recipe | How To Make Groundnut Masala Rice
Groundnut Masala Rice is special for kids. With south Indian origins, this delicious dish turns around regular vegetable rice into a tasty, spicy and delectable dish.
1. Roast the groundnuts and make it powder in the blender.
2. Cut all the vegetables into pieces. Heat oil in a pan, add green chilli, all the spices and curry leaves; after 2-3 mins, add chopped onion. Fry until it turns to brown, then add ginger garlic paste. Fry for another 1 min and then add turmeric powder.
3. Now add all the pieces of vegetables and fry them until they have become tender. Now add garam masala; then add rice and groundnut powder and mix them well.
4. Now add salt and mix well, reduce the flame and cook it for another 2-3 minutes
5. Groundnut masala rice is ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander and serve hot.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 360
- Calories from Fat 144
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 16g25%
- Saturated Fat 6g30%
- Sodium 8mg1%
- Potassium 311mg9%
- Total Carbohydrate 45g15%
- Dietary Fiber 3g12%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 9g18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.