My name is Aadhya Sharma and I am a mom. My life revolves around my son and his well-being. For the past few weeks, we have been looking for an electric beater in India to make our favorite dessert: Mousse au Chocolate (chocolate mousse). After much research, we found that there are some really great options out there but it was hard to find them all on one site!
So, with the help of my husband who does not cook at all, I created this blog post reviewing what I think are the best electric beaters in India. These are seven models that have caught our eye after hours of online research. This way you can choose which option is best for your needs. Happy Cooking!
Best Electric Beater In India Brand Reviews 2021
The best electric beater in India is one that is durable, made with high-quality material, and will last long. There are also ones with mixers so you can make your batter perfectly every time, while others have the stirring capability for making yummy sauces or soups. With so many options to choose from, it’s tough to decide which one will work best for you and which electric beater is best for you.
#1. Inalsa Electric Beater Review | Hand Blender | Hand Mixer
The Inalsa Electric Beater (blender) is a handy kitchen appliance that every home should have. It can be used for all sorts of activities, from making your favorite smoothie to whipping up some egg whites. The Inalsa hand mixer has a powerful 250-watt motor and variable speed control, so you can find just the right speed for your desired result. With its sleek design and 1-year warranty, this is an appliance you won’t want to miss out on!
- Half The Mixing Effort: The Mixer’s Simple Mix has a strong motor that mixes efficiently while also being energy efficient. With this appliance, you’ll save time and money. It swiftly & effectively executes all of your blending, whisking, and kneading tasks.
- Body Material: ABS
- Cord Plug / Length: 1.0 m, Control the power you require: With 7-Speed control settings, you may adjust the amount of power you need. Create a variety of dishes by combining ingredients such as slowly stirring in chunks of foods like nuts or chocolate chips, at speed one, with speeds ranging from seven to fourteen.
- Attachments For All Your Cooking Tasks: With excellent stainless-steel attachments such as Mix, Whisk, and Blend, you can mix, whisk, blend, mash with ease. Now you may make doughs and batters with relative ease thanks to the detachable beater and whisker/dough hooks.
- Handy & Convenient: The In-Built Eject Knob Feature allows you to remove attachments without difficulty. Our hand mixer machine’s tiny form and slim grip make it simple to handle and move in a mixing bowl or big cup. 220 – 230V, AC INPUT SUPPLIES
- 1 Year Warranty: We really provide a product warranty and genuine client care. We will be delighted to help you in any way we can if you have any inquiries or needs.
#2. Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer | Electric Beater For Cakes
Why you should invest in a Philips hand mixer, and the features that make it worth your hard-earned money. The Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer is one of the finest mixers on the market today, designed to give you everything you might need in order to get cooking. This powerful mixer has three speeds and comes with six attachments for all sorts of tasks, not to mention a generous warranty. What are you waiting for? Get yours today!
- Power: 300 watts
- Operating voltage: 220-240 volts
- Two pairs of strip beaters, as well as dough hooks, are included.
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- 5 speed plus turbo for a range of dishes
- 1.2m cord for longer reach
- Includes: 3-Speed Hand Mixer, Stainless Steel Dough Hooks, and Stainless Steel Strippers
- Warranty: The warranty lasts for 2-years from the date of purchase.
- Includes: Mixing bowl with stainless steel dough hooks, stainless steel strip beaters, and a stainless steel whisk.
#3. Kent Electric Beater | Hand Blender 150W (16050), 5 Speed Control
The KENT Hand Blender 150W (16050) is designed with a stainless steel blade that won’t rust or break apart. It also has a high speed of 150w and 5 different speeds that you can control to make sure you get the perfect blend every time. This blender is BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and will give you years of use!
- The 150W copper motor delivers outstanding performance. Copper has a low resistance and excellent conductivity, which means it keeps the engine cool while running continuously.
- The KENT Hand Blender 150W is a great kitchen device for any meal.
- The machine will automatically shut down if it gets too hot, ensuring that the internal components do not overheat. Various beaters and dough hooks are available, allowing you to complete a variety of kitchen tasks with ease.
- The machine’s safety features, such as the built-in overheating protection, will shut it down if it gets too hot.
- The Beaters-01 Set includes five variable speed controls, allowing you to match the mixing process for each ingredient. +Power: 150 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts AC+^+Includes Kent Hand Blender-150W-01, Beaters- 01 Set, Dough Hooks-01 Set, Stand-01, and User Manual.
#4. Bajaj HM-01 Powerful 250W Electric Beater | Hand Mixer | 250W
Bajaj HM-01 Powerful 250W powerful and durable hand mixer is the perfect choice for any household that needs serious mixing. It can handle any task, from kneading bread dough to whipping up stiff egg whites and more. The Bajaj HM-01 Powerful 250W Hand Mixer is an affordable, capable mixer for all your mixing needs!
- The consumer must only unpack the product. please contact brand customer care for any product-related queries.
- Customer Service Number: 18001025963
- With its three-speed control, you can enjoy a more powerful striking experience.
- 2 and 3-speed options for the beater attachment.
- Stylish design.
- Warranty: 2 years on product.
- Power: 250 watts; Voltage: 230V, 50Hz.
- Included Components: Hand blender and Warranty card.
#5. KENT Hand Blender- 300 W, White
How if you’re looking for a new hand blender, one of the best choices is the KENT Electric Beater (Hand Blender) 300W. This powerful machine has 300 watts of power and includes all sorts of attachments like beaters, an egg beater, a whisker, and more. It’s also very easy to use-just switch it on and away you go!
- KENT Hand Blender 300W is the only kitchen gadget you’ll ever need.
- The flexibility of its 5 adjustable speed settings makes it simple to perform precise mixing and blending at any speed for consistent results.
- You can complete tasks like chopping and blend quickly with the blender’s turbo function.
- The strong 300W copper motor delivers outstanding performance. Copper has a low resistance and excellent conductivity, ensuring that the engine remains cool while in use.
- You can prepare a variety of dishes with the help of numerous beaters and dough hooks. Simply push the eject button and swap out the attachment to quickly prepare different recipes.
- The built-in overheating protection, for safety reasons, prevents the device from harm caused by overheating.
- Power: 300 watts
- Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
- The Ultimate Kitchen Tools Set includes: Kent Hand Blender-300W-01, Beaters-01 Set, Dough Hooks-01 Set, Stand-01, and User Manual.
#6. Prestige Hand Mixer PHM 2.0,300 W | Electric Beater
Prestige Hand Mixer PHM 2.0,300 W mixer is just what you need to get the job done! Made with a 300W motor, this hand mixer can tackle any task-be it cake batter or icing sugar-without ever getting stuck. It has a simple one-touch button operation so you can focus on your work rather than finding buttons to press. The cord extends 3 meters so you have plenty of room for movement while mixing and comes with two attachments: whisk and dough hook. Weighing only 1kg, this compact mixer is easy to travel with and store when not in use!
- 300 watts power, 2 Stainless Steel attachments
- Variable Speed Control
- Easy to clean
- Warranty: 1 Year
#7. Easymart 260 Watt Hand Blender Mixer Electric Egg Beater For Cake Making & Whipping Cream
Easymart 260 Watt Hand Blender Mixer Electric Beater with 260-watt hand blender mix and electric egg beater is a device that every kitchen must-have. It’s perfect for all your cooking needs, from whipping cream to mixing cake batter and more. With its ergonomic handle, you won’t have to worry about the arm aches you get from stirring for too long. This product is also really easy to clean with its dishwasher-safe system.
- The soft-start function gradually elevates the beaters to the chosen speed to assist prevent ingredients from splattering.
- 7-speed operation is included in this hand mixer. The control knob may be set to zero where the mixer is switched off.
- A whisk, dough hooks, snap-on storage case with soft scrape beaters, and blade are included. Everything is kept in one spot by the stainless steel attachments that are dishwasher safe.
- A bowl rest takes a break to read the recipe or add the next ingredient without wondering where to set the mixer. A built-in groove allows you to place the mixer over the bowl, ensuring that drips go into their designated places and not all over your countertop.
Buying Guide for Best Electric Beater
1. Speed & Motor
An electric hand mixer’s motor and rotational speed are critical components. That’s why, whenever possible, choose a motor that is strong, produces little vibration, and is more power-efficient. Many manufacturers now provide a speed control option in their electric hand mixers, allowing you to regulate the rotation speed based on the type of food.
For example, if you’re mixing everything together, 3-speed control is the ideal solution. Because there are so many new models with 5 or 7 speeds, you may simply choose one that matches your requirements.
2. Safety Requirements
There’s always a danger of electrical damage when you use technical equipment, which is why you should go with appliances that include good safety features. When using electric hand mixers, you should avoid letting loose clothing come into touch with the mixing blade since this could be quite harmful.
Some appliances have auto-shutoff functions, which turn off the device automatically after a certain amount of time has passed.
Examine the device’s manual to see if any additional features have been added. Other than that, some versions feature overheating and overvoltage protection. When the temperature of your machine reaches a certain level, this mechanism cuts off the electricity.
Another major consideration is durability because there’s no sense in purchasing a machine that won’t last long. If you don’t have the expertise, keep in mind that material design and maintenance handling are two elements that influence durability.
To create their items, many large firms utilize high-quality materials and well-optimized designs. This is why their appliances last so long and perform so well.
The quality of the manufacturing materials, as well as how you care for and handle the product, all contribute to how long it will last. When using an electric beater, be sure that the mixing attachments aren’t striking anything.
When you’re done with your work, turn off the machine and clean all of the components thoroughly. These items may appear to be nothing more than tiny factors, but they have a significant impact on how long your equipment lasts.
Before purchasing an electric beater, you should research its operation and features. You should be aware of all of the activities involved in mixing. This way, you will be able to determine whether it is simple to operate or not. If you’re looking for a simple solution that won’t strain your hands, consider a lightweight machine.
Consider an anti-slip grip to make the operation more convenient. The distance of the connection and the rate at which it is charged are also important considerations. With a minimum of two fingers, you should be able to switch the device on and off with ease.
5. Electricity Consumption
If you don’t want to end up paying high electricity costs, make sure to choose an energy-efficient appliance. However, like other electrical gadgets such as air conditioners and cooktops, electric hand mixers use a lot of energy.
There are no complicated components on Electric Beater, making it convenient to maintain. That doesn’t imply, however, that you should take your cleaning lightly. After using the machine, clean the attachments with a clean cloth to remove any moisture. It’s also important to remember that any substance, such as grease or oil, can potentially cause rusting. Carefully examine all electrical equipment before storing them away. Any substance other than water might corrode these tools and render them useless.
Also, clean the mixer’s body and ensure that the air vents are clear. These simple measures will help you keep your electric hand mixer in tip-top condition.
Mixers and blenders require attachments, such as blades and lids. They allow you to produce whipped cream, cakes, and even ice cream, so keep an eye on what attachments come with the machine. Most businesses, on the other hand, give some important attachments with the equipment, but if you want more, you should contact the producers.
You should also examine the materials used to make the attachments. As you know, these tiny instruments are constantly in touch with dampness, so stainless steel is the best choice.
8. Customer Support
Every business, whether large or small, should strive to provide excellent customer service. If a firm cannot serve its consumers effectively, high-quality goods will be of little use. You should always select a firm that is well-known for providing exceptional client service when it comes to long-term advantages.
By doing so, you can be sure that if anything goes wrong with your equipment, the firm will be able to contact you promptly.
It’s an unfortunate truth that manufacturing mistakes are all too frequent, even with the finest names in the business. That is why it’s smart to purchase a warranty, so you may exchange your gadgets if they break. In most cases, manufacturers provide at least a one-year warranty on their goods, but if you want to, you may add more time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que1: What Is The Ideal Wattage For An Electric Beater?
Ans: There is no universal formula for determining the ideal wattage of an electric beater. The ideal wattage depends on the type of mixer you are using, what it is being used for, and whether or not your mixer has speed control. If you are just mixing up some cake batter then a lower wattage will do just fine!
Nowadays, most companies produce electric beaters with a power range of 150 to 300 watts, which is more than sufficient for most recipes.
Que2: Can I Make Dough With An Electric Beater?
Ans: Baking bread by hand is a time-consuming process that takes a lot of patience and effort but can be doable with an electric mixer. If you’re someone who doesn’t have a lot of free time, this might not be the best option for you. But if you enjoy spending some time in the kitchen and would like to save yourself from all the kneading, rolling, and shaping dough-then this is for you!
Que3: What Are The Indicators That The Dough Has Been Adequately Kneaded?
Ans: When you’re making bread, for example, it’s important to know when the dough is ready to be kneaded. These are some of the signs that indicate that you can go ahead with your bread-making process!
1. While kneading, the dough begins to push back
2. After five minutes of kneading, the dough should feel slightly tacky to touch
3. When you press your index finger into the dough, it should have a little ‘bounce’ in it
4. If you’re working with yeast bread, it should double in size after around an hour
5. When you hold the dough, it shouldn’t be sticky to touch
6. If the dough is too wet, sprinkle some flour over your hands and keep kneading until it’s not sticky anymore!
If you’ve followed all these tips and the dough still feels too sticky – don’t worry! You can add more flour to get rid of the stickiness.
These are some signs that you knead your dough correctly! If it’s properly prepared, you can go ahead and make bread, pizza dough, or any other type of recipe requiring yeast!
Que4: Can I Make Pastry With An Electric Beater?
Ans: You can make pastry with an electric beater. The pastry is a dough-like substance that’s used to make pies, tarts, and other desserts which typically requires the use of a rolling pin or some type of rubbing device. If you’re in a rush and don’t have time for such things, fear not! There are two ways you can get around this problem: one way is by using your hands, while the other is by using an electric beater.
Que5: Which Electric Beater Is Best For Whipping Cream?
Ans: A Philips HR3705/10 300-Watt Hand Mixer will always be your best bet for correctly whipped cream because it has the power to evenly blend air into the cream. For this reason, you don’t want to use a handheld mixer if possible.
We hope you enjoyed our reviews of the best electric beaters in India. The most important thing to remember when looking for an electric mixer is that they are all very different and it’s up to your personal preference which one will work best for you. For example, if you plan on beating eggs or whipping cream often then a handheld mixer with detachable beaters would be perfect since they won’t take up any extra space in your kitchen. If you want something more powerful than what’s available at many grocery stores, consider getting an industrial-grade model. Whatever type of whisking appliance you choose, we know that whichever brand name is chosen will provide years of reliable service!